Vision, Mission, Values and Responsibilities
IBTO is a centrally coordinated and managed blood transfusion service which 100% of its blood establishments are community-based. IBTO is managed administratively by Iranian government.
Our vision is to be a prominent internationally recognized organization, focused on improving health through advance science and practice of transfusion medicine.
Our mission is to supply sufficient and safe blood and its components, in order to maintain and promote healthy lifestyle.
Mission & Vision
- EMRO with the collaboration of IBTO and IRETM published The First Regional Status Report on Blood Safety and Availability
- IRETM and universities of Kurdistan regional government to collaborate on academic and educational areas
- Re-designation of IBTO as WHO Collaborating Center for 2017-2021
- Visit of IBTO Managing Director to Afghanistan Blood Service
- Three days international workshop on GMP in Blood Transfusion
- For the first time, blood transfusion on emergency helicopter saved the lives of wounded
- Tehran-Hanoi cycling tour in commemoration of World Blood Donor Day
- Opening Ceremony of Joint IRETM-UPEC Diploma Course on Management of Blood Transfusion Medicine
- Iranian Minister of Health: IBTO stands in the way of progress
- Training of Trainers workshop on Good Manufacturing Practices in blood transfusion