Vision, Mission, Values and Responsibilities
IBTO is a centrally coordinated and managed blood transfusion service which 100% of its blood establishments are community-based. IBTO is managed administratively by Iranian government.
Our vision is to be a prominent internationally recognized organization, focused on improving health through advance science and practice of transfusion medicine.
Our mission is to supply sufficient and safe blood and its components, in order to maintain and promote healthy lifestyle.
Mission & Vision
- IBTO in collaboration with WHO-EMRO to prepare 15-year regional status report for blood safety and availability in EMR
- The Governing Council Meeting of Asian Association of Transfusion Medicine in Tehran
- International workshop on Strengthening Leadership and Governance of National Blood Services
- The 4th Iran International Congress of Transfusion Medicine hosts 18 countries
- The first blood bag manufacturing company opens in Iran
- IBTO Managing Director presents Iran's experience in thalassemia prevention at 35th International Congress of the ISBT
- Message from Dr. Ahmed Al-Mandhari Regional Director of EMRO on the occasion of World Blood Donor Day
- Rwanda National Blood Service: A role model for least developed countries
- Visit of Pharmaceutical & Medical equipment delegation from Oman to IBTO
- AB negative: The rarest blood type in Iran