Vision, Mission, Values and Responsibilities
IBTO is a centrally coordinated and managed blood transfusion service which 100% of its blood establishments are community-based. IBTO is managed administratively by Iranian government.
Our vision is to be a prominent internationally recognized organization, focused on improving health through advance science and practice of transfusion medicine.
Our mission is to supply sufficient and safe blood and its components, in order to maintain and promote healthy lifestyle.
Mission & Vision
- IBTO's representatives participate in Governing Council meeting of AATM in New Delhi
- IBTO in collaboration with WHO EMRO to prepare the 15-year trend of blood safety and availability in the region
- IRETM's student wins the Best Research Poster Presentation Award in AABB-AATM 2018 joint congress
- IBTO's representative shares Iran's experience in the 2nd National Transfusion Medicine Workshop in Muscat
- AATM-AABB 2018 joint Congress: Blood safety in Iran comparable to developed countries
- IBTO Joins Worldwide search for planet's rarest blood type for 2-year-old
- Tehran Times: HIV risk from blood transfusion cut to zero in 16 provinces
- IBTO in collaboration with WHO-EMRO to prepare 15-year regional status report for blood safety and availability in EMR
- The Governing Council Meeting of Asian Association of Transfusion Medicine in Tehran
- International workshop on Strengthening Leadership and Governance of National Blood Services